*Please note that the availability of certain features outlined in these release notes will vary depending on the package and add-ons that you have purchased as well as the account type that you have (admin/agent user). For any questions related to your Lofty package or feature availability, please contact Lofty Support (email@example.com).
Friday, January 27, 2022.
- CRM 3.43
- Site 5.31
Design Center Improvements
The following improvements have been made to the Lofty Design Center.
Under Campaigns > Design Center, we have added a new page called Brand Kit. This page is intended for Lofty users to keep their company brand details and profile accessible in one place. Updates to these fields will automatically be implemented on all new template designs within the Design Center template gallery. When new designs are added to the template gallery the images and information that matches what is in the Brand Kit will be added to the design automatically.
* Note: the logo can only be edited in the CMS tool.
Zero Edit Feature
This feature allows the Lofty user to select qualifying designs (currently only those that are listing-related) from within the template gallery, select listings from the MLS, and the property information will automatically be added to the design.
A pop-up window like the following will appear. Because this specific postcard depends on listing data and images to be added to utilize it, you can simply search for an address in the fields on the right side. In this scenario, there are four property spots on the card which is why you see fields for "Property One" through "Property Four":
After searching for and adding the addresses, simply click on the Refresh Your Design button and you will see the preview at the left automatically update:
Once you have finished the "Zero Edit" process, you have the following options:
- Download. Use this to download your design to use elsewhere.
- Advanced Edit. Click here to go into the Lofty Design Center to customize every aspect of your design.
- Send Mail. This will take you through the process of sending postcards/letters via Lofty.
- Send Text. This will take you through the text box to share your listings through the SMS option.
Learn More: Design Center
We have improved the functionality of this newer feature.
- When the Listing Agent (Lofty User) receives a new offer, they will receive a notification.
- Transaction detail timeline logs will now reflect incoming offers.
- Customizable notifications are now available for the New Offer Alert (see screenshot below)
Learn More: Offer Management
Transaction Management: History Tab Improvements
The following improvements have been made within the History tab of the transaction detail page. This page typically reflects the changes associated with that transaction.
Users can now leave notes directly on the transaction detail page. This is a feature that has been requested for quite some time now by our users who have wanted to leave notes associated with a specific transaction instead of with the entire lead. Just like on the lead detail page, a note can be edited, pinned to the top, or deleted if necessary.
Also, we have created a "Quick Note" icon at the top-right of the transaction detail page. When clicked, it allows for a note to be added without having to navigate to the History page first.
Within the History tab of a transaction detail page, you can now filter by all of the following (and a combination of any of them):
- System Logs (transaction edits, transaction owner changes, contact assignments, etc.)
Learn More: Transaction Management Introduction
CMA Identity Verification
With this update, we have optimized the following:
- Our system will recognize the Lofty user's log-in cookies via the browser so that when CMA reports are viewed, it will not trigger as a notification event even when logged in as a lead.
- If a lead is logged into a Lofty-built IDX website and clicks on a CMA link intended for someone else, they will see a pop-up message informing them that the link is private and they do not have access to view it.
This optimization was done due to false-positive page reading views on CMA reports.
Learn More: CMA Tool / Lofty CMA
With this update, users who own their own domain and want to configure that domain to be tied to their Lofty IDX website can easily configure their own domains. This is specifically for users who select the option to Use Your Own Domain when setting up their website.
Learn More: Domain Configuration Guide
Listing Discovery Optimizations - Map Support
We now have a map feature for the following Listing Discovery pages. The functionality is the same as within a property alert or on one of our IDX websites–it allows for polygon searching, etc.
- All Listings
- Team Listings
- Hot sheets (all)
Please note that it is not available for the My Listings page as that page utilizes the Smart Listings feature.
The map feature can be toggled off/on with the switch at the top of the page. If map criteria have been added (drawing on the map, etc.), switching the map view to off will keep the criteria input even though the page is now in list format.
Learn More: Listing Discovery – All Listings & Hot Sheets
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by chat with us through your Lofty CRM.