Google Local Services Ads help you connect with people who search on Google for the services you offer. Leads will be able to connect with you over the phone, and their information will automatically appear in your Lofty CRM.
Important: Google Local Service Ads are not available in Canada
- Google Local Service Ads (Self-Purchase)
- Google Local Service Ads IVR Service
- Source and Tag for Company Number - Google Local Service Ads (Google LSA)
Google Local Service Ads (Self-Purchase)
Google Local Service Ads are available in the Lofty Marketplace.
The button on the pop-up window will vary, based on if the user has purchased LSA before:
- If they have never purchased LSA:
- Button = Buy Now
- The user is guided to the purchase page
- If they have purchased LSA:
- Button = View Data
- The user is guided to the report page
A new page will be added to the Campaigns section, which includes an introduction to the feature and the purchase options.
- Purchasing Google Local Service Ads:
- Lowest Budget = $600 with a 20% service fee
- Set up fee for first-time purchase = $99
- Company Number and AI Assistant included
Once the ads are purchased, they will continue to the settings page
Step 1: Connect your Google Business Page
Step 2: Select a Company Number
Step 3: Submit Your Information
Step 4: The user may click Save and come back later or click Buy Now to complete the purchase
- Once submitted, the information cannot be changed, as it is submitted to Google for review
Google Local Service Ads IVR Service
When a potential lead calls the Company Number that is associated with Google Local Service Ads, they will encounter an IVR service to welcome to lead and collect information.
Initially, we will offer three (3) options to the lead:
- The lead is looking for more information about buying or selling a property
- The lead is an agent with questions about listings
- The lead has questions about a current transaction under contract or other administrative issues
Once the lead has made their selection, the phone call will be automatically transferred to the client's phone. If the client is unable to answer, the lead may leave a message, which will be recorded in the Lofty CRM.
Source and Tag for Company Number - Google Local Service Ads (Google LSA)
When a Lofty user purchases Google Local Service Ads, they need a company number to receive calls. We will provide a company number for free with the purchase of the LSA service. After purchasing the ad service, we will apply for the Company Number in the Admin Backend. Each user may only purchase one (1) Google LSA Ads package at a time.
When the Company Number is added in the Admin Backend, there are certain limitations on that Company Number in the User's CRM:
- Any Lofty user may purchase the Google LSA service. However, only Admins have access to navigate to Settings → Dialer → Manage Dialer. Once the Company Number has been added for the user in Admin Backend, the Company Number interface will be visible, but the list will show only the applied Company Number, not any other Company Numbers, and this Company Number will only be visible to this user.
- If the Lofty user can see the Company Number interface (i.e. is an Admin), the Google LSA Company Number will be at the bottom of the list of all visible Company Numbers, and this Company Number will only be visible to this user.
- The Source and Tag applied on the admin backend will be :
- Source: Lofty Paid Lead
- : Google LSA
- When the Source and Tag are filled in the Admin Backend, they cannot be edited by the user.
Q: When an existing lead calls the Google LSA-provided phone number, which agent receives the call?
A: The call will be forwarded to the agent who purchased the Google Local Service Ad and owns the phone number that was dialed. When an agent purchases LSA ads, a new phone number will be assigned to them, specifically used for Google LSA. This is the number that will be shown in the ads.
Q: What happens if the agent is or is not able to answer the call? What happens in the CRM?
A: Only the lead's phone number will be captured in the CRM. If the agent can answer the call, they will need to update the lead's information manually as they talk with the lead. If the agent is unable to answer, and the lead proceeds through the directed IVR steps, the lead's phone number will still be captured and the agent can easily call them back. If a lead calls and hangs up or does not proceed through the directed IVR steps, the lead will not be captured.
Q: How does the call appear on Caller ID for the agent receiving the call?
A: The Caller ID will show the Google LSA tracking number.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by chat with us through your Lofty CRM.