This section of the Lofty CMS allows you to choose from the available options for the registration pop-up appearance. This registration pop-up is a very important part of the Lofty IDX website as well as any marketing strategies, etc. that you are putting in place.
This pop-up will be triggered based on the settings established in a separate section. For more information on this related topic, please reference the Registration Pop-up Trigger Rule.
- Settings Location
- Registration Settings
- Add Third-Party Registration
- Allow for Pop-Up to be Closed
- Email-Only Lead Registration
To edit this setting, navigate to the CMS (website editor) > Lead Capture > Pop-up Style & Settings:
There are three different styles that can be used and the content settings will vary depending on the style selected. Choose the style right at the top:
One Step Column
If you choose either the "Single Column" or the "Two Columns" style, you will be presented with two different steps where you will need to configure the content:
If you choose the "One Step Column," you will only have to configure the content for that one step.
To configure the content, simply complete the fields which include the following:
- Background Color
- Button Text
- Thank you Message
Here you will edit whether you will set the name and phone number as "Required" or "Optional." Please note that email is always going to be marked as required.
Please note that the configuration of this setting can affect Google Chrome One-Click Website Registration. For more information on this topic, please reference the following article: Google Chrome One-Click Website Registration.
Add Third-Party Registration
In order for these options to be available, a manual configuration by the Lofty Support Team will have to take place when your website is set up. This is built into the onboarding and account creation process, but if you do not see these options for some reason, please reach out to the Lofty Support Team for further assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that in order to use the "Google Chrome One-Click Website Registration" you will need to have the "Google" box checked and enabled on your forced registration. For more information on this topic, please reference the following article: Google Chrome One-Click Website Registration.
Email-Only Lead Registration
A specific logic has been built into the registration pop-up on certain registration styles for your website. This logic is designed to capture email addresses during the registration process, even if the site visitor did not provide all of their information (name, phone).
If a lead provides at least their email address but backs out of the full registration process before providing their name and phone number, you will capture an email-only lead after a five-minute built-in delay.
This is only supported in the following scenarios:
- When a lead fills out their email address in the built-in field of the Single Column registration style but does not provide their name or phone number in the second step.
- When a lead fills out their email address in the built-in field of the Two Columns registration style but does not provide their name or phone number in the second step.
- When a lead clicks on the Continue with Facebook or Continue with Gmail button on any of the registration styles. When they do so, they will be asked to provide their phone number. If they back out of the process before providing their phone number, their email address will be captured.
If you would like to turn this feature on/off, you can now navigate to CMS > Settings > Lead Capture > Site Email Lead and toggle this feature on/off. It will be enabled by default.
It is very important that you are aware of the following information:
- If no name is captured the lead will be saved as "No Name" in your CRM
- Leads captured via this method will maintain their original source depending on how they found your website. They were previously saved as the lead source of "Site Email Lead" but that logic was discontinued on May 8, 2021.
- Leads captured will all be tagged with a private tag called "Lofty Email Lead" so that you can easily filter by these specific leads in the future.
- By default, these leads are considered as "opted-out" which means auto email communication can not be sent to them until they are opted-in. See Email Opt-In Status for more information.
- If you plan to market to these leads, please make sure you are aware of how they entered your system. They did not finish the registration process but they did type in their email address and continued to the next step before backing out (and not providing name/phone).
Return to Site Logic
If a site visitor had previously provided their email address but did not finalize registration, the next time they are on your Lofty-built site they will be prompted to provide their phone number to finalize registration. This same pop-up will appear one time per day until they provide a phone number.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your Lofty CRM.
Related terms: site email lead,