The People Page is where you see and manage your leads within Lofty. This article will review each section within this page.
To get to the People Page navigate to this icon:
There are several icons/options at the top of the People Page:
1. View all leads or "My Leads"
2. View the Lead Pond(s)
3. View the available Partial Leads
4. View Deleted Leads
On the People Page, you can organize your leads by pipeline stage, segment, or tag.
Pipeline Stages can be found across the top of the People Page:
Learn More: Lead Organization with Pipeline Stages
Segments can be found in the top-left of the People Page:
To add/remove Segments or to learn more, please see Lead Organization with Segments
Tags can be found on the lead's profile:
Learn More: Lead Organization with Tags
Lead columns are for organizing leads based on lead score, registration, last visit, etc. Depending on the column, they can be ordered from highest/lowest, most recent/oldest, or in alphabetical order.
Lead Columns can be viewed under the Pipeline Stages:
Press the arrow symbol next to the column name to sort. For example, under the "Lead Score" column pressing the arrow pointing up it will sort the Lead Score from highest to lowest:
The light grey arrow is the one that is selected.
There are many filters that can be used to find/filter leads:
1. Saved Filters- You can find all saved filters here including default filters such as "Private Leads".
2. All Filters- Most common filters including filtering by assigned "Agent".
3. Advanced Filters- A more in-depth set of filters such as "Lead Activity", "Communication", "Lead Nurturing", etc.
Learn More: Lead Organization with Filters
Actions On the People Page
By selecting leads, you can perform a number of actions. If you would like to perform the same action on multiple leads, it can be done from the People Page:
1. Select the leads you would like to perform the action with.
2. Increase/decrease the number of leads displayed on one page.
The number of leads that are selected will be displayed at the top:
The actions that can be performed:
1. Mass Email
2. Mass Text
5. Send Letters
8. Change Tags
10. Smart Plan
*Please keep in mind that some actions depend on your permissions.
Why are ALL the leads not displaying on the People Page?
- Check for defaulted filters:
- Check that you have permission to view it with the team owner/admin.
Why are there NO leads on the People Page?
- Check for filters on the left. There is most likely a filter that is added and there are no leads matching that filter:
Click "reset" or the "X" icon, it will remove the filter(s) and the leads should appear.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by chat with us through your CRM.