An Agent Website is the upgraded version of a website for individual agents on a team using Lofty. All agents have the ability to have an Agent Subdomain created for them. An Agent Website, however, is an upgraded/add-on website that can be added if more control is desired as well as the ability to use a personal vanity domain, etc.
Please note the following:
- An Agent Website is an upgraded add-on so there is an additional monthly cost associated with adding it (see Adding an Agent Website)
- An Agent Website is an independent site from the Team Website and changes will not be synced from the Team Website to the Agent Website
- An Agent Website must go through its own MLS application process for the desired MLSs to be connected
- For more information regarding the difference between an Agent Website and an Agent Subdomain, please reference Agent Websites vs. Agent Subdomains.
- Adding/Purchasing an Agent Website
- Setting Up an Agent Website
- Editing an Agent Website
- Domain Configuration
Adding/Purchasing an Agent Website
If you do not already have an Agent Website, you can add this feature to your account as an individual agent by purchasing in the Lofty Marketplace.
Once in the Lofty Marketplace, click on the "IDX Website" category and then click "Learn More" under Agent Website:
Review some of the key features available when adding an Agent Website and then click "Order Now" if you would like to add this to your account:
If you are a Team Owner/Admin and are adding Agent Websites for your agents, you will need to select the Agents for whom you would like to add an Agent Website. This part of the process will provide you with an estimate of the monthly charges to add the Agent Websites.
The cost is $30/month/agent website. Please note that this cost supports up to 5 MLSs connected to the Agent Website if you need to connect more than one. If you need to connect more than 5, it will cost $5/extra MLS/month. Please contact Lofty Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to add more than 5 MLSs to your Agent Website.
The following screen is to confirm payment information and place the order. Individual agent users can also add their own payment details to upgrade to an Agent Website as long as this is enabled on their team.
If you are ready to enable the Agent Website immediately, click on the blue "Place Order" button to finalize this part of the process.
Setting Up an Agent Website
Once you have purchased the Agent Website, you can now set it up. To do so, log in and click on the CMS:
You will then be guided through the next steps in the setup process for MLS applications, the domain you would like to use, etc.
As for the website style, you will be presented with two different options to start your Agent Website:
- Select New Style. Start your new website from scratch. No block styles, content, or settings will be copied from the source website.
- Copy Existing Style. All block styles, content, and settings will be copied from the source website. The Team Website will be selected by default but you can search for another Agent Website that is part of your account if you would like that to be the foundation for your new site.
Editing an Agent Website
To learn about everything you can edit on the Agent Website, please review THIS SECTION in our Help Center.
For more information on how to configure your domain when using an Agent Website, please see the following: Domain Configuration Guide: Agent Websites.
You can also purchase your own vanity domain and the domain will be configured automatically. To learn more about this, see Vanity Domain Purchase.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please contact our Support Team via email at <email@example.com>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by chat with us through your CRM.
Related terms: agent website, individual agent site