A two-way Zillow Premier Agent integration is now available. Please note, that both one-way and two-way integrations will be available with Zillow, but if both are connected, information will be synced according to the two-way integration.
Our Help Center article on the One-Way Zillow integration is here: Zillow Integration
Before connecting Lofty to Zillow, make sure that you have your Status and Assignee up-to-date in Zillow for your clients because that is the information that will be synced into Lofty upon initiating the integration. Failure to do so may cause issues syncing when importing your leads.
- The integration will go back and sync in the last six months of data, so please ensure that these updates are made back to that point.
Ensure that anyone in Zillow routing has active accounts in both Zillow and Lofty and that they integrate their Lofty account into Zillow individually.
Navigate to Settings → Lead Capture and click Two-Way Connect to connect to Zillow via OAuth authentication.
Once connected, Zillow will sync the Contacts that were created in the past six months to Lofty.
When a lead has been successfully mapped to Zillow, the Zillow icon will be added to the lead in both the Lead list page and the detail page.
- Web: Click the Zillow icon to access the Zillow contact page
- APP: Display Only, does not access the Zillow contact page
Mapping and Syncing Lead Logic
The contacts that Zillow pushes to Lofty will have a Zillow assignee and a Zillow owner. The following rules are all judged by Zillow Assignee:
1. Is the Zillow Assignee's email address used for an existing Lofty user on the account? That is, is the Zillow Assignee a user on the Lofty account?
|The system will check to see if the lead already exists on the Lofty account||The lead will fail to import to Lofty|
2. Do the Lofty account settings allow duplicate Company/Team leads?
|The system will check the email addresses of the Team/Company leads whose primary assigned agent is the Zillow assignee.||The system will check the email addresses of all Team/Company leads, including deleted leads.|
Currently, the two-way Zillow integration only supports creating and mapping Company/Team leads. The Company/Team leads imported by the Zillow two-way integration will not go through any lead routing. When converting a connected Company/Team Zillow lead to a Private lead, the lead will be automatically disconnected from Zillow Contact. One lofty lead can only be connected with one Zillow contact.
What data is synced?
With the two-way Zillow integration, lead and transaction details are synced between your Lofty and Zillow accounts. Some data is synced automatically, while other data is only synced when done manually.
The following data will be synced automatically between Lofty and Zillow:
Basic Lead Information:
- Lead Type
- The Lead Type is only synced from Lofty to Zillow
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- With Agent Question
- Buying/Selling Time Frame
- If the corresponding Lofty user is found, the assigned user will be updated to match
- If the Assignee becomes a Lead Pond or the corresponding Lofty user is not found, the assigned user will not be updated
Lead Communication Log (One-way sync, Lofty → Zillow)
- Texts: Manual/Auto/Logged/Smart Plan Texts
- Emails: Manual/Auto/Logged/Smart Plan Emails
Lead Property Inquiries (Zillow → Lofty)
- The following property inquiries will be synced to the lead profile, and search criteria will be added, based on the property information.
- Lead Property Inquiry Created
- Lead Tour Inquiry Created
- Lead Profile Inquiry Created
The following data will be synced between Lofty and Zillow when prompted manually:
- If the lead's pipeline pipeline status is changed, a pop-up window will ask you if you also want to change the lead's Zillow Contact Status.
- This integration only supports syncing Zillow leads‘ transactions from Lofty to Zillow.
- When creating/editing a transaction in Lofty, you can choose whether to synchronize the transaction to Zillow.
- The Close Price must have an amount in order to sync the transaction to Zillow
Information that may be synced:
- Transaction Pipeline
- Close Date
- Close Price
Q: How do Zillow statuses work in Lofty?
A: The Lofty "Pipeline" is maintained separately from the "Zillow Status." This means that the Lofty pipeline, as configured in Lofty, will remain independent from anything occurring at Zillow. However, the integration will work as follows:
(a) There is a unique field on each lead record that is synced with Zillow in Lofty called "Zillow Status." Here is where that displays on the lead record:
This field can be edited manually in Lofty and these updates will automatically sync to Zillow. Otherwise, it will automatically update in Lofty if edited at Zillow.
Here is where it can be edited in Lofty:
To ensure your activity in Lofty keeps Zillow up-to-date, every time you change a pipeline stage at Lofty, you will be prompted to update the status at Zillow:
Q: Does Lofty allow filtering by Zillow rejected leads on the People Page?
A: No, Lofty does not currently support filtering by the Zillow contact status.
Q: Can Zillow two-way integration be connected directly in Lofty, without having to go to Zillow's settings?
A: Yes, the Zillow two-way integration is set up through your Lofty account. You do not need to set anything up on Zillow.
Q: How often is the lead assignment checked? That is, if the lead does not have an assigned user in Lofty initially, will it import later if a user becomes assigned?
A: If any associated lead is modified in Zillow or Lofty, the update will be synchronized to the other party immediately, with a delay of up to one minute.
Q: What contact/lead communication information is synced between Zillow and Lofty?
A: A communication log is synced, which has the following format:
- User Name called/emailed/texted Lead Full Name on Date at Time
- Any content saved regarding this communication is not synced.
Q: If the Zillow Contact Status is updated, will that field on the Lofty lead profile automatically update?
A: Yes, if the Zillow Contact Status is updated, it will automatically update that field on the Lofty lead profile.
Q: Can the Zillow Contact Status field on a lead profile be updated manually?
A: Yes, we support changing the Zillow Contact Status in Lofty manually.
Q: If I am having issues with the two-way integration and would like to revert back to the one-way integration, is this possible?
A: Currently, yes, it is possible. Eventually, the two-way integration will be the only one supported. If you would like to revert back to the one-way integration, follow these steps:
Step 1: Please provide feedback to your Lofty support rep or the Lofty Support Team (email@example.com) as to why the two-way integration is not meeting your expectations. It is important that we address any concerns you have with enhancements.
Step 2: Disconnect the two-way integration in Lofty
Step 3: Re-connect the one-way connection navigating to your Zillow account settings, select App Integrations and link to Lofty there.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by chat with us through your Lofty CRM.