The Private Instance Team Add-On is an option available to Lofty users on an Enterprise account and allows them to set up their own lead organization, such as the Pipeline and Segments, as well as set up their own lead routing rules. The Private Instance owner may invite other users to collaborate, as long as they are already members of the primary Enterprise account.
- Purchasing a Private Instance Team Add-on
- Utilizing the Private Instance Team Add On
Purchasing a Private Instance Team Add-on
The Private Instance Add-On is available in the Lofty Marketplace for all Lofty users who are members of an Enterprise platform Lofty account. To purchase a private instance, navigate to the Lofty Marketplace -> Lofty Package & Seats. This is available to all enterprise Lofty users, regardless of the permission profile on the primary account.
There are three (3) packages available. CRM Only option does not have a limit to the number of users that can be invited from the Enterprise instance and does not have any website capabilities. We offer two (2) options for CRM+IDX. The first allows for only one user, so it does not include any lead routing capability. The other allows for unlimited users to be invited from the Enterprise instance and includes lead routing. Both CRM+IDX options offer a Lofty website and one (1) MLS.
The private instance will be available immediately after purchase and a pro-rated amount will be charged.
Once the private instance team add-on has been purchased, it may be opened both in the marketplace as well as in the Avatar menu.
You can change the private instance's name by changing the Company Name.
- Any Lofty user under an Enterprise instance can have their own private instance
- Each user can only own one private instance
- Each user may be invited to multiple other users' private instances
- Only users in your Enterprise instance may be invited to your private instance.
Utilizing the Private Instance Team Add On
The private instance team add-on is an extension of your primary Lofty account. There is only one login and you may switch between the two accounts seamlessly. However, while your primary Lofty account is the Enterprise platform, the private instance team add-on will be a Team platform account. The main difference is that there is no Organization Hierarchy on the Team Add On, but if you did not have an admin permission level in the primary account, you will be seeing some additional features in your private instance team add-on.
Adding Team Members
You may add as many team members as you would like, however, they must already be a member on your primary Enterprise Lofty account. To add a team member, navigate to Settings -> Team -> Agent and click "+ Add Member"
Next, a pop-up window will allow you to add members from your primary Enterprise Lofty account. You may add any user to that account, even if they are in a different hierarchy group than yourself. They will receive an email invitation to join your private instance team. Lofty users may be members of multiple private instance teams.
As the owner of this private instance team, you may set up the permissions for the team members you invite. Please see this article for more information on user permissions on a Team platform Lofty account:
The private instance team will be a team that you are managing. Please be mindful as you invite others to the account.
Your private instance team add-on allows you full control of the lead organization. That is, you may not have had access to edit Lead Pipelines, Segments, or Sources in your primary account, but you do in your private team. Please note that any leads that are in your primary account will not transfer to your private instance team. While the accounts are connected via one login, they are treated as if they are completely separate accounts. For more information on the lead organization, please see the following Help Center articles:
- Lead Organization with Tags
- Lead Organization with Segments
- Lead Organization with Filters
- Lead Organization with Sources
- Lead Organization with Pipeline Stages
Lead Capture and Lead Routing
If you have purchased the Team Add-On with an IDX website, the website will be different from the website on your primary Enterprise Lofty account. When capturing leads via the Lofty website, the leads will be routed to the corresponding instance. That is, if a lead is captured on your Enterprise account website, the lead will be routed to your Enterprise instance. If a lead is captured on your private instance team website, the lead will be routed to the private instance team.
For Zillow lead capture, you may select the instance in which new leads will be imported.
Your Unique Parsing Email Address will be different on each instance, so you may use that to send leads to a particular instance.
You also have the ability to set up lead routing rules for your private instance team. Please see our Help Center article for more information on setting up this feature:
When accessing the account via lofty.com
Push notifications may be received from any instance
- If the notification belongs to the currently logged-in instance, clicking the notification will direct to the destination
- If the notification belongs to the instance that the user is not currently logged into, the notification will display the source information. Clicking the notification will direct the user to the destination
- The Lofty user can see the number of unread notifications for all non-logged-in instances
- Push notifications will only be sent for the instance that the user is currently logged into
- If non-logged-in instances have notifications, the number of unread notifications can be seen. The Lofty user must be logged in to that instance to see the notification details
Call and Text Packages
- If the Calling/Texting Package buyer is also the Calling/Texting Package assigned agent, the Calling Package may be used on any instances the Lofty user has access to
If the Calling/Texting Package buyer is not the Calling/Texting Package assigned agent, the Calling Package may only be used on the Buyer's Lofty account instance
- For example, if the Company Owner purchased the Calling/Texting Package for the Lofty user, it can only be used on the Company instance, not on a private instance
- The Company Number can only be used on the instance the Company Number belongs to
- The Person Number can be used on any instance the Lofty User has access to
Call Package Settings
- The bridge number and personal number are the same on any instance the Lofty user has access to
- All other Call settings are independent to the different instances and are not synced with each other
- The user's Lofty Sending Email Address and Lead Capture Email Address will not be the same for different Lofty account instances
- The integrated email address will be used on any instance the Lofty user has access to. We do not support integrating a different email address for a different instance
- There will be no changes to the logic of sending/receiving emails
- There will be no changes to the logic of syncing emails from integrated emails
All of the below add-ons will need to be re-purchased in different instances:
- AI Assistant
- Home Report
- Social Studio Pro
- Direct Mail
- Agent Website
- Vanity Domain
- Lead Generation
Once the integration is complete, the following third-party accounts can be used in any instance:
- Gmail, Office 365, IMAP/SMTP
- Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Calendly
- Google Contacts
- Dotloop, Skyslope, Brokermint
- Cloud CMA
Different instances have their own API key. This key allows the Lofty user to get/create/update data in the specific instance
Q: How many Lead Pond is included in the Private Team Add-on?
A: One Lead Pond only.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by chat with us through your Lofty CRM.
Related terms: Enterprise Private Team. Team Add on